Friday, October 6, 2017

Arizona Museum of Natural History


Karin is such a fun mom, she knows of every museum, aquarium, farm, etc. in her area. If there is anything fun for kids to do, Karin knows about it! One of those fun things is the Arizona Museum of Natural History in Mesa which we made sure to visit during our stay in AZ.



This museum is well known for it's fun dinosaur exhibits.



Pretending to be in old fashion movies.



Panning for gold!


























There is a flash flood every hour in one of the dino exhibits, we made sure not to miss it!










V found a cute little friend from the gift store to take home


After the museum, the Burtons took us to one of their favorite Mexican food restaurants, Mangos, which is just a 5 minute walk from the museum.  Our party of 13 took up most of the restaurant, it's a small, family owned place and their food is phenomenal! Mexican food isn't my favorite, I don't hate it, but I am rarely in the mood for it, so I am a pretty tough critic and this was by far the best Mexican food I have ever had! It is so fresh and flavorful.




1 comment:

  1. I agree Mangos was THE BEST MEXICAN on the planet.(including Mexico!)Your pictures of the boys with VN are priceless. I saved a bunch of them.

    ReplyDelete