Friday, September 23, 2016

Memorial Day


The last day of my trip was Memorial Day. I was able to get a flight in the evening so we had all day to play! We began with breakfast at Snooze, a super adorable, retro eatery that creates amazing breakfast creations.



I got the Italian style eggs benedict that was topped with balsamic glaze and arugula 


After breakfast, we took a tour of the brand new Gilbert Falls Event Center. There has been so much hype around this location at the office for the past few months, I couldn't wait to see it! It was fun to show my family the company that I work for and an example of the product we produce!


Then Andrew drove us to the mall. Little, baby Andrew DROVE all of us! I still can't believe how all grown up all of Karin's boys are, I am one proud auntie!


Once we were at the mall, we tried out the brand new Bump and Roll. I was in a dress, so I nominated myself the group photographer. The boys could barely contain their excitement as we waited until it was our turn on the floor. Each boy got his very own, human sized hamster ball, except for James who got to share with Karin.






The last and final stop before I headed off to the airport was for Hawaiian shaved ice, which was a much needed cool treat. I struggled with the Arizona heat, I'm not sure I would ever survive living there!


I'm so glad I was able to spend my Memorial Day Holiday weekend visiting my sister and her adorable family! All 8 of them definitely showed me such a fun time. I miss them everyday and can't wait until the summer when we get to spend three weeks, all day, every day together!

I love every single one of you Burton Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment