Wednesday, August 3, 2016

5th Annual Valentines Tea


YAY!
 I am finally blogging about events in 2016! Woohoo!

One of the events that I look forward to the most every year, is throwing my annual valentines tea party. I love coming up with a different theme for decorations every year, and celebrating such a cute and fun holiday with those that I love the most. This year's decor theme came from a baby shower me and my friends threw for my sister and her baby girl last year. To see pictures from that amazing get together, CLICK HERE

I brought out all the decorations I kept from the shower, and created a fun and whimsical tablescape with which I hoped the kids would be enchanted. 




These giraffe and penguin serving trays were new since the shower, so they were making their grand depute at the tea party. I think they are the most adorable things in the world, I got them at a fun boutique near 9th and 9th in Salt Lake.





















Our usual guest list included a new name this year! I'm excited for Vienne to grow up with this fun tradition.







Menu
Strawberry and Cream Parfaits 

Spinach Salad with Berries and Cinnamon Sugared Almonds

Individual Create Your Own Pizzas

Hand Dipped Heart Cookies Served Al A Mode

Sparkling Cherry Limeade 

San Pellegrino Mojitos













After lunch, we gathered in the living room to relax and chat, while the kids watched the adorable and hilarious movie Home. After the movie it was time for dessert, second or maybe even third dessert depending on which guest you asked ... Some indulged in the candy and chocolates more than others ;)




I sent each guest home with one of these tasty little favors, with a tag that read, "There's no one I love S'more than you!" Each jar was filled with cupcake flavored gold fish, valentine mix M&Ms and mini marshmallows.

It was such a lovely afternoon spent with the best company,
I already can't wait until next year! Thanks to all 
who attended, I love you all!



1 comment:

  1. It was indeed, enchanting! So fun to revisit those magical decorations! You have beautiful pictures of each guest, what a treasure. I loved your menu and thought the strawberry cream parfaits were so visually amazing as well as delicious. I love your blog! I love that you create happy memories. I love you!

    ReplyDelete