Thursday, February 26, 2015

Second Christmas


The week after Christmas Lex came into town and we all got together to celebrate second Christmas as friends!  It was one of the funnest nights of my life.  We had a delicious hot chocolate bar, as well as a treats table that will blow the taste buds right out of your mouth once you see the picture below. Laura set out mattresses beneath her Christmas tree and we gathered together in our most comfortable sweats and watched movies, told stories and shared lots and lots of giggles.




Christmas treats for daysssssss

Homemade S'more cupcakes




When we woke up we had stockings waiting for us from Santa Lu!  Cutest gives ever!  We did our gift exchange while we ate breakfast, then we spent the whole day lounging around and having all sorts of fun together.  I have lots of more photos from our Second Christmas get together, but they have been locked away in the giggle vault and are not allowed to be shown to the world.




I was excited about the gifts I had put together for Second Christmas.  I had found different tote bags that were perfect for each of my friends, and I filled them with goodies that were equally as perfect for their different personalities.  I forgot to take a picture of all of them but here is a picture of Dina helping me wrap all of them.



That night we went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and went to see the Christmas Lights at Temple Square.  It was quite a bit colder then the last time I went to see the lights so we didn't stay for very long, but it was fun to see them with my girls!





1 comment:

  1. Lucky to have such fun friends. You all looked so gorgeous in the picture with your ski hats on at the temple. Making memories.Glad you are blogging to keep the memories alive.

    ReplyDelete