Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sun, Sand, Waves


The ocean and a fabulous beach were right across the street from our hotel which was absolutely wonderful! I love the beach, I find it to be the most calming place in the world. I love the sound of the waves, the cool beach breeze, the feeling of the soft sand, everything about it just makes all my cares melt away. I also love going to the beach with little kids who enjoy everything the beach has to offer, the waves, building sand castles, finding sea shells, chasing seagulls, everything! It was Sammy's first time to the beach so it was fun to watch his reactions to it all!

















































That night we stayed on the beach for dinner at sunset. We ate at World Famous which was so delicious and the sunset was gorgeous! I got a burger that was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better ending to such a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment