Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Caves of Timp


A couple of weeks ago, Lisa, Dave and I decided to go enjoy the beautiful and mysterious Timpanogos Caves. It was so fun! I love that I have friends that think up these cool things to do and actually go and do them! It was a beautiful day full of blue skies and sunshine. I am also so glad that I have now trained most of the people I hang out with to LOVE taking lots and lots of pictures to document our awesome lives. We had a lot of fun!



























I thought that was a funny bathroom sign, I also thought these bathrooms would have the best view of any bathrooms I have ever seen.





































The heart of Timp Caves, it sometimes even glows red. For those of you that have been through these caves you know how intense that can be ...


























Superman Dave on his pile of Kryptonite

No comments:

Post a Comment