Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome Baby Sam






Sweet baby Samuel Paul Griffin was born on May 23 at 3:23 pm. He weighed 7 lbs and 13 oz and was 20 inches long. He was welcomed to this world by many loving family members, his oldest sister Nora could NOT wait to go and see him. As soon as we told her baby Sam was born she asked to go see him every 5 minutes for the 2 hours we had to wait. She told me she wanted to be hugging her baby Sam. He is a cute little guy who, at least to me, looks like his daddy.



























Nora made sure to bring her baby as well, when you ask her what his name is she says his name is grandpop (not to be confused with her other baby whose name is Joey.) So here is Nora with baby grandpop and Jenny with baby Sam.

















Grandpa taking good care of baby grandpop

First family photo with baby Sam!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Kate, I love these pictures! You did such a great job. Getting pictures of the constantly moving kids is hard, but these turned out darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I love every moment caught. Great job Kiki. I cant wait to be with the family again and see lil Sam. I love all of you so so much.

    ReplyDelete